Friday, January 1, 2010

TRUST IN GOD

男孩,如果有个女孩为你哭,请不要放弃她,也许一个选择会毁掉一个人。

女孩,如果有个男孩为你哭,请拉着他的手,他真的可以陪你走完一生。

Tiz is stole frm my biao ge... i feel it is meaniful oso...

******************************************************

28th juz talking wif a aunty,

she say after her daughter or son go U

dun force them to get A or B

at least pass thn ok..thn she hav tell me

1 days, her daughter was sick n cant study n wan exam

she juz pray to God, finally she get A

3oth chatting wif MR.Chong...

talking abt academic...he make me reli wan to pass evithing to god

HE say dun worry juz pray n pass evithing to god

GOD will help u... I nid to be hav a closer relationship wif GOd..

31th dec 2009

GO church n hear some miracle of GOD

A uncle say tht oso trust in GOD

Anything will be settle, i feel tht tiz few day oso hear abt

believe in GOd n praying..

I reli wan to thank another Mr chong oso.

although a simple sms but it is gd enough 2 me

"Happy moments- PRAISE GOD

Difficult moments- SEEK GOD

Quiet moments- WORSHIP GOD

Paintful moments- TRUST GOD

Every moments- Thank GOD

God Bless u..:) "

**********************************************************

Another sms frm wendy
Make me understand bad day n gd day oso hav their own gd
Life is a gift. Never regret a day in your life, good days gif u happiness but bad days gif u fruitful experience, both r essential~~May ur inner light shine brighter while stepping into new milestone.. Wishing u a year-long well being and Happy New Year..2010
I oso thank all of u to caring me.. appreciated it.. :)