Sunday, January 17, 2010

a silent night...

now 11:37p.m
all ppl was sleeping..
juz a computer accompany me now..
i can do it.. i reli x hate her
but i think can't be fren liao de lah
a fake ppl so hard to trust it again..
and i reli can- x angry her...
thank god...owayz teach us to forgive ppl..
i will...
15th n 16th so happy...
juz because many frens support me..
thank all of u...
n reli happy for xxx wif me
( fill in the blank lah)
Reli feel tht "BLOG" was the place tht
i can speak out all the thing
no nid to hide at the heart..
anything juz type out..
like all the "heart sound" speak out to all of u
SO, sometime whn i'm x happy,
can type it out.. relax
WHEN happy...
oso type it out...
share to u mah..izzit?
n thn.. on9 a while nid to sleep liao lor..
GOOD NIGHT
AS result is coming soon
MIRACLE MIRACLE plz..
left i week....-.-
Last let me praying to GOD
In father of Lord, i pray tht..
i can get a gd result...
GOD plz bless me n my frens
although we can't do anything,
But GOD u can done it...
u will open a road to us..
i x wan to be so so gd result..
at least i can go on to University..
i'm thank GOD...
GOD plz owayz let me hav a clever mind
to study n oso a hardworking's heart..
dun be lazy..so can get gd result in A2 level...
pray in JEsus name..Amen

No comments: