Monday, January 25, 2010

MIRACLE

TOday reli a scaring day..
juz go in the class clean the table n chair
havn't sit properly
ECO TEACHER go in n direct gif the result to us..
so scaring at the moment..
"KOH MAN LI"
i go out to get my result..
C, D, C
the important is accounting get C o
walao eh..i ody expect it to resit liao
how knw get C o..
thank god thank god
luckly x E n U
But the result x so good lah
for me is sacstified lah
didn't think to resit any subject..
But ah some fren reli affect me de lor
make me duno wan resit or not..
But i dun wan to study many thing lah
A2 syllabus is very very heavy for me
retake again juz like make my brain to explore..
Anywhere if i can maintain the same result at A2
then i think i sure can go university liao
i nid to do it..
i nid to step in university life..
MUZ MUZ MUZ..
n i hope can realize tht wat my biao ge say..
" become the 1st ppl who get a master in my family"
i didn't say muz master but at least a degree..
juz received phone frm mother..
juz now call her didn't open phone..
she juz came bac frm kl bah
n then i say get C C D
she say no A lah
i tel her i ody happy lor get C C D
if get A i spend my fren eat oso nvm ..
my mother oso laught thr..haha
i luv my mum ..
because she never force me in academic
Never ever.. but juz because of her like tht
so sometime at PMR n SPM
i nid to get a gd result although she x wan me to get many As
i realize it PMR- 3A 4B ..
SPM - 4A 4B 2C
for spm i hav a bit x enough lah
i ask my mum how u feel abt my result
she say she very happy n sacstifed o
n answer her..so bad lah my result
she say like tht x good u wan how gd again..^^
so i say tht my mum reli good..
tiz time can't get A..
sorry mum but the CCD..
i think more better thn BEE or DDE in trial exam gua..
LAst...evibody dun gif out..
we GAMBATEH together
especially to my fren in CB2..

No comments: