Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple day

walao..did u knw?
41 out of 52 student retake account o...
reli make me suddelly think wan retake or x?
but i still choose 2 x retake...
chinese oso hav say:没有那么大的头不要戴那么大的帽子
i reli scare to read all tiz thing at the same time..
it was horrible 4 me....me lah...not u..haha

when i gif the paper to Mrs lily..
luckily she x ask me y x retake ..
she ask me : wat u get in AS
I: C lor
She: cukup cukup makan lah..:) smile
She: another 2 subject leh?
I: C n D
She : cukup cukup liao lah.. happy wif ur result?
I: dun wan take too heavy...
"She didn't scold me say me but still hav laugh o.." miracle..

And then izzit 1991 so bad or too luckly...
watever change oso start wif 1991 student de...
our grade oso will change to A+, A, A-..
same like stpm..
the important we duno how they mark leh..
suddenly changes oso duno got effect or x?
NVM lah..


Continuing Gambateh together..
Include STPM's fren
jia yee, stefanie, kath.....
WE sure can get into Uni de....

No comments: