Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Forget to thank God oso

Remember tht day i get a Big "saman"
Monday yi jen fetch me go thr,
because x parking, ah fui & i go thr to pay
Because the saman thr x write any price 1
I wan worry it was a big figures lor
Kip praying dun too much
after it check,she write down RM 3o....
Omg ,i say dun tel me is Rm 300.
Nasib ,finally write down RM 30.00
Very thank god abt it...X such a big figures.
So i'm very thank God .
Because he is oway hear my pray
N i feel he oway beside me... exam 2

Yesterday got education fair
i reli found out tht, malaysia didn't hav
any advertising design course 1.=.=
n thn even the minor subject tht got
i ask abt the MMS agent oso say
x too much , UTAR ...
i think tiz is the only decision
if x ask me go diploma lor...n 1 year degree.
But i oso waste my time lor...

Or i should continous the "Account" life
but seem like suck
hate about "format" n "calculate"

No comments: