Sunday, May 9, 2010

PC Fair END mean work oso end:)

tiz is recenlty my photo..haha
long time didn't upload here!



izzit i suit t curry hair?
like it oso:)


tiz product is SKIN FOOD de..
i oso strongly to suggest u buy tiz
it reli peel- off the blackhead effectively..
when u peel off..reli much more de lor:)

tiz is my new mouse:)
WIRELESS de...
RM39 .i think is cheaper liao de lor!
Buy at PC fair!
But thn tiz claim$$ frm my bro de.haha
HE spend me 1..:) thank anywhr

And thn o i go to a shop buy mouse to my aunty
RM10 egg mouse..so cuty 1.
n thn i wan buy the lcd cleanser de bah
mana tau the malay guy gif me as gift
n thn keyboard protector n a mouse pad..
haha..i wonder the price izzit RM10
i ask him again he say yes..
mo lala take man free gift ah
thank to the malay guys oso.

No comments: