Wednesday, May 12, 2010

2nd JOb.... RM200


wat is tiz?RM200
My second job PC Fair
may good thn the Easy way black shop
1 month Rm 200 more wah
nez time i find job i think no more lap n wash lah
hate it..my yao gu tong
salary low lagi..i stil rmb
lap whole big ice-box..
reli worst oh..nvm
it take experience mah
i think not the $$ problem
is the superivsor problem
treat ppl good i work oso faster


the upper 1 tht clothes ah
is the present as "Mother Days" de
Buy at "Body Glove"
See photo like x so special kan?!
Duno lah.but when i buy it..i feel ok de lah
Cause buy liao jiu gif Leng
no more time to see the shirt
I oso x rmb liao.
When i cal my mom,
my mom say receive liao..
Hear sound like so happy.???haha
i say duno ngam or x
she answer me ngam wah..duno real or x de?!


See see xia the photo..i oso duno my hair got long or x oh..
i hope my hair long as b4! no nid long dao pigu lah.. haha
did u feel my hair got long ah?

No comments: