Sunday, August 14, 2011

New and Simple background

Just suddenly want change my background,
i do change the song too..
Simple is prefect XD
Actually i have a lot of thing want to share,
but i lazy type it out lah..
Lazy to update my recently life.

How you recently???
Long time x see...
Sometime we need to forget someone.
It's nothing you can get!
This birthday year is so different .
Because i can't get the wish from you(few of you).
Are you so busy??
or you don't even wan type even a simple word.
Actually i don't mind but
because you all in my heart have a special place,
so I'm MIND..
Don't say sms 1st, izzit that type a simple word" Hapi B'day" through FB
also can't???? i don't know ><

Have a thing is i do forget someone already!!
Congrats to me.. it's not easy XD. haha
Thank for the belated present. ( yam yam and grace).haha
Dont worry LENG !! i mention here.
thank you:)

No comments: