Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm 20th



My teen teen years old is just finish few day ago
Now i'm officialy 20th years old lah.
But i don't really care,
cause my he heart forever 18th de=P
Thank to Irean and Pui Ling for the cake,
it's very nice to eat:) good taste!
Even i x really like cheese cake de also say nice,
so it's confirm nice lor.
The giant cup of milky tea we only finish half.. haha

After my dinner at at Wong Kok,
we go to the Tokyo Street which located at 6th floor of pavillion,
Totally drunk inside there. haha
Although can't go Japan,
But i can't feel like i'm already at Japan.
I like the shop over there, all is very creative item.
So cute de lor.
This all is real camera..super cute :)

my cousin and her friend
Pui Ling and Irean.

Thank you all for my day,
Although nothing special for this year,
But still have a nice day for me:)

No comments: