Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Look Forward

This few day at library all the time,
because i have a lot of student,
I teach them Accounting..haha
But during the time,
So happy to teach, because it really
Refresh the image when i study with you at IS.
I miss you all, hope i can meet you!
Today, finally accounting paper is DOWN.
Argh~ i really x2 my A won't fly always.
I aim so high for my final this semester.
so please hear my pray JESUS.
LOOK FORWARD
No more think the past..
what we need to think is future,
I can't change the past,
but can be done good in future.
The last paper, i will done my best,
instead of saying "So hard de lah"
If you never do hard how you can get good result.
So Warehouse Management,
i will turn impossible to possible
and of course by the strength of you
Oh Mighty God.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently i been more familiar with a friend,
which have a same name with you,
haha, but the look ,attitude all so different.
But is a nice people of course..

Crystal: continous study lor.bye XD

No comments: