Thursday, March 31, 2011

Lonely

I just stop working for 2 days,
but i found out that i'm x happy.
NO happy because
-I'm so boring, nothing to do at all.
-I'm feel lonely, Live without family
-My life no direction
Now i know why i can continuous working
during this 3 month.
Because it was fullfil all my free time
And no time to think those unimportant things
Although i alway shout:" Tired!"
But i admit i receive all the happiness.
yesterday start x work, i already found that,
I'm such lonely girl.
I even dun wan lonely in every second .
Because the feel like the knife hurt my heart.
Can't stop bleeding.. Feel wan to cry alway and alway.
Somemore i juz finish a korean movie" Secret Garden"
it just a nice drama..
May be i juz finsh watching it,
i feel sad also n make my mood down.
The main character Nyun bing is too handsome.haha
Anyway, i hope i can get out those lonely picture in my brain.
Otherwise, i will can't concentrate anything.
Can u feel it?? No activities At a small room whole day no is EVERY DAY,
dont even me, i think u will feel what i'm feel.
Even eat also x taste anything.

No comments: