Saturday, April 9, 2011

Study Study and Study

This week definitely study everyday,
Everyday sleep until 11a.m.
12p.m something go uni do revision,
For 1st, i want to go to study juz dun wan be lonely at home.
Now, i seem like ok wah....
I'm x too lazy oso=P
Buisness Law, Element and IT
i must kill u all.
I just say a MUST to myself,
dont think -ve, should confident to myself to get a high cgpa point.
So, God bless me ans also you..
Pray hard and of course work hard.
Recently my mood is going to be ok..hahaha..
Eventhough my life is study everyday.

Do tell u a suprised thing,
my Business Law Assignment mark get 29/30,
i dun think wan to post at FB lah,
But i'm very happy happy for that and such as a miracle.
For me, i alway think that i'm x done the best compare to other,
because that time i'm so stress and full time working,
need to be use my sleeping time to done it,
extra stress is need to submit turnutim,
langsung scare about over 30%,
so no dare to copy paste from book and website 100%.
yesterday my friend told me that the mark come out ody,
so i just bring a scaring mood to see the result,
Very horrible moment, when u stand in front he board,
and start to find ur ID ...
see see see 1001026722
assigment 29/30, mid term 18/30 , total 47/60
@@???.. izzit wrong see ID???
check again and again i reli get 29/30..
and also the higher mark in assignment..
Oh GOd, it's real , Thank God!!!.somemore do u think this photo look nice ah????
i duno y this photo many people like it on FB.
But i like the another 1 photo..haha,
Anyway ,thank you..

Lastly, i reli wan to get high mark in FINAL. God bless lor

No comments: