Thursday, March 17, 2011

I wan back home

Suddenly feel want go bac home lah
dunwan stay here... fan dao shi
Busy Lifestyle...
eviday 2-3 a.m juz sleep..
at Sabah i never do this thing de.
sleep early ,wake up lately....
Somemore i miss my home's delicios dish lor
Eviday got kaka cook for me
It was so happiness wah....

I at here eviday duno wan eat wat/
when i going to work
i mostly eating Malay food..
Dun play play.. It is nice to eat.. and cheaper oso
second choice MCD.... Luckly i not yet hate MCD.

1 more thing, i hope my hair more long again .hehe
now my hair look long ody..
few week ago i juz cut my hair.
now look like V shapes ody lur..
But hor my hair loss problem got decrease many leh.
LAst time if bath ,the hair lost horrible
and the floor full of hair.
Now not such problem..
may be shampoo and oso cut the damage hair liao gua..hehe

No comments: