Friday, December 17, 2010

Sabah daysssssss

I come bac Sabah almost 10days lor..days going on so fast.
still got few day nid to leave here..
Going bac to busy life .Working .and so Fast school opening oso.
Tiz time duno y, i feel x boring at here.
Although nothing to do but oso x boring..
My mum oso very love me:)
Eviday think wat wan to cook for me.
Because i told her i at KL so cham
Eviday eat outside de oh..
My bro buy a I-pad,
it's very fang bian, n nice to play,
i can ply keyboard by i-pad de leh.haha
And oso tiz time come bac,
i go Tawau n sandakan..
Both place oso long long times ago x go thr,
Sandakan seem like more MAju liao.
TIz time come bac can mit many many old fren tht
reli hard to meet de.. Happy oso lah.


( but i love my new life at KL oso,
because i can start a whole new lifes,
New Frens even. Because i can 4get tht
all bad thing happen when at my old lifes)

( But i will love old fren too for giving me
happy moments ..hehe)

No comments: