Friday, January 13, 2012

Don;t Know Why

Just don't know why i'm Emo,
Just don't know why when i'm Emo,
I want to write blog.
Who can tell me WHY???
Because Myself also don't know what happen.
My mood just always suddenly Emo...
Did i so sensitive about something?
Or what a friend reaction can direct
effect my mood?
At this of times,
I open my Christian song album,
i hear the song from hillsong..
Simply click on 1 of the album,
and choose the 1st song of the album..
Name" I'm no Ashamed."
And i excited because this song i always sing at church.
But i never found out i have this song
because i never hear finish every single song.
 I'm not ashamed of your gospel Lord, 
your power and your love,
That save my soul now,
Now i'm alive in you
I live in the risen son


This is the lyric..and it's true,
As a christian, u can't be ashamed of the gospel..

No comments: