Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Unhappy Day to the max

What the hell 23.11.2011
i dont want to remember this day.
Working~
Do what also can't smooth de meh..
When do this, he or she say no like that,
sometime is not my problem also get scold by other.
Verified credit card payment..
i very confirm i saw very clearly
i choose card authorized instead of sale
But somehow lastly print out is SALE..
need to void it..
Although the guest didn't scold,
i feel bad luck is because why do anything also can't smooth a bit de meh..
i already so careful already de lah..
Come back home~
After eat i wash mum and my plate,
watching still half way,
get scold again by B1 and say
"Why u no help people wash plate. u think people is your maid ah"?
i feel very upset lor, if you say better i may be will do.
What you mean like i sengaja dun wash the plate??
Isn't you eat late??? what wrong with you..
I'm human, i do have mood i do have feeling.
you can simply scold people, but please care my feeling .
Open my laptop~
the screen spoil, tell M izzit the maid have dropping it
She say if not the maid who will make it like that.
Spoil also good de lah, who ask you dun wan put the thing properly.
GET SCOLD BACK?
BLA BLA BLA, is my wrong again, the maid do thing rite izzit?

This month i working sometime i doesn't feel happy,
you all know??
Don't know, everyday only know say i pay money for you to study,
ask you do something also can't ??
Yes, u can! But this time i come back also got working
8a.m-5p.m, am i no tired?? come back still need to do those thing?
i will do as i can do... But please i'm human too..
Can u all just think for me at my side..
Yours word sometime really but you all never know
Because i just keep it in my heart, it's get hurt
Seriously make me cry in my heart.

P/s: So sorry to say all of this, i didn't get MAD, just want to release my unhappy mood.
Tomorrow is a good day :'(

No comments: