Monday, July 4, 2011

Presentation

Finally warehousing management's presentation
DONE today!!! I really feel that this semester do anything also stress.
Even a mid-term or assignment or presentation,
can mek me feel over STRESS!!! de lor..
Today presentation also make can't sleep.
Although is group assignment, but mark is individual><
15 mark only, but i hope i get almost full mark..
This thurday accounting mid term oh.. HAIZ=.='
next week pass up accouting assignment,
next next week Business Statistic which also make me headache,
need to a investment's proposal..
and alsp Fundamental of management's presentation.
LASt week of the JULY, marketing assignment..
and lastly study week and final exam...
my timetable suck 1><
6th, 9th(2 subject oh! somemore hard1), 16th and 19th august
this sem can't go bac LD fast oh!! last day baru finish exam..
sienz lor..but God bless, my birthday doesn't meet exam for a week!

No comments: