Sunday, July 31, 2011

Exam around the corner

Today is the end of the month again.
July GONE lor...
My 1st paper will be on 6th August...
Is Business Statistic..
i didn't much more worry about this subject.
I very worry about Fundamental of marketing and management
Both subject located at same date.
Both subject also a lot of thing to memorize.
Can I save all thing into my brain..?
and the break time is only 1 an half hour.
Definitely i'm not enough time at all.
But God is real, he will make impossible to possible,
so just trust him and pray hard.
Of course need to study too..

august 10th, haha, i'm waiting for the day,
although is locate on exam period.
but God love me, 10th-15th i'm x exam,
Don't know the 1st birthday at KL will how,
i just hope never alone.. haha..
But i think wont be lah,
my cousin will acc me :)

By the way, God bless u all for the exam.

No comments: