Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Stress suddenly

today, 2morrow and oso 2 2 morrow is my exam,
today business law done, aiksss@@
question 2 killing all student,
lecturer ask what is the disadvantage of Floating charge,
i duno how to related it lor, since we study about law...
20 mark fly over..
i hope i still can get B at least CGPA 3.0 lah,
i think i have do my best, and God will do the rest de=P
Suddenly feel STRESS for 2morrow paper oh,
my element paper, so many chapter..
and need to choose 4 from 6..
and all in essay.. i hope my brain have a hardisk inside,
can put all the thing inside...
now 7:36p.m my brain jaming and
dun wan to put thing inside leh,
somemore i 'm sleepy actually,
tired for wake up early.
Argh, i need u god . give me wisdom to do all thing,
u will provide me enough time to study before the time of exam,
rite???? i trust in GOD...
i can do it , i can do it..
GOod luck my fren...
Off to study lor..Bye

No comments: