Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thank God


Today reli a super lucky day
Today i go for Adonis to cut Hair
It was FREE. haha
and now i have a new look..hehe
Cut bac Liu hai...
After go eat Lunch...
Suddenly "RIng..Ring"
Hush Puppies's supervisor calling me,
ask me go interview...*wink
Super damn Happy..
I wait the call for many day,
i think they wont hire me...
Actually i ody accept another job de
But nvm i more prefer do in Hush Puppies..
1 hours Rm5 leh... haha..
Partime Job consider high pay de lor.
1 month have 7-8 days free..hehe

So 2day happen anything juz like
God reli prepare automatically to me.
And God reli hear my prays...
But i still learn to praise GOd even those in Bad times.
THANK GOD=P

2 comments:

Joeyy said...

so lucky oh you =) *envy*

crystal said...

Ya wor... super lucky de...