Saturday, October 8, 2011

Night Ghost

This week i feel like, i didn't have sleep lor,
Every time sleep on 3something morning,
but wake up at 8a.m like that.
It's all due to assignment, mid-term and
MY class which at 8am class...
My face look like pucat de lor....
Last saturday my friend saw me also say oh!
I really a night ghost lah...
But today after the mid-term,
BACK home and sleep..
And i sleep until 4p.m
Sleep for 5 hours... haha
But it's good, so that later go church i won't sleepy.
Because last saturday i really almost fishing over there de lor..
Recently quite worry about my intersip thing.
i wait for my offer letter, the aunty is vacation last week><
i kinda worried de lor, i need it and done everything before 15th de leh

So happy, i can have my very 1st trip with my friend to Genting.
never go outside with them, can't wait TUESDAY :)
i think should be happy memory and appreciate our friendship..
Because from how many billions of people, but you know them..

No comments: