Monday, June 27, 2011

BeL.I.E.ve


Will you believe your friend?
Best Friend ever?
ya, sometime we are trust them
But do u think that friend will forever with you?
sometime, growing of time,
environment changing, know new friend.
All this might be causing
your best friend changing their personality.
Be[LIE]ve
still have LIE in between.
and i trust.
Fri[END]
might be end one days.
i doesn't say we x have a real good friend.
But what i need to tell you all,
True Friendship
Is very difficult to find.
We are human,
even our own self,
do you can promise other people
u wont betray ur friend one day???


3 comments:

Joeyy said...

I have the same feeling as well...and i always believe that nothing lasts forever.Sad to know that but it's a reality that we must accept. sigh

^^Joyous Ran^^ said...

lol... I'm sorry to say that...
I can't promise I won't betray you lo... because I don't know who I might change to in the future... =)

crystal said...

Haha..so CHEER bah..someday if anyone betray you again..just blessing them, we are a human:)