Thursday, November 21, 2013

Worry + Stressful

Hi All, just suddenly feel want to post something here.
Well, i had graduated last month with First Class Honour!
First of all, i'm kind of very excited cause with first class can get exemption for PTPTN Loan.
Today, go settle and pass up all the related document to PTPTN Office.
I thought that everything will be very Smooth.
Who know the staff check the system and told me that follow the date i must be finish my course on the end of 2012. But how come end of 2012? Cause my intake is September 2010? Impossible that i finish my course within 2 years time rite?! Then, She said i also don't know but follow the date/ system.. BLa BLA bLA.  after all, the conversation was like Don't know, Don't Know!
If this is the way you answer to everyone, then please don't work there anymore.

"I just know that i'm a poor student, i study hard is want to get exemption for PTPTN. If the date set by PTPTN  like that , then should be no people can get exemption. Is this way government try to cheat us?! Degree course duration 3 years, and i also done my course early one semester. But you date set only for 2 years!

Sorry, i just really want to spoke out my voice here...

I Hope i can hear a good news from PTPTN! First of all i'm very excited and now i feel worry and sad.

Another thing i'm stress is searching a job.
Actually personally i love event management a lot, but what i study is Logistic Management,
to search a job that not related to my field is quite challenging and also will that employer take a risk to hire me? A newbie ? I need time! but there are always family give me a lot tension about don't waste my time in KL, it is waste money on the same time.

Aiks.............. I NEED TO SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT!

A long lost friend just find me, i'm happy that he was already accept God as his Father Christ. At the same time when i worry, saw his post , anything worry anything we scare, just let God to help us to worry , settle. Believe in God is my only way now.. I believe God will brighten the eyes of the staff to approve my exemption. I really got no much money ody. T.T....

So happy can be chat with him like a very close friend as before again. Haha

No comments: