Sunday, June 17, 2012

This feeling come back again

i can't stand for it every time,
when this mood come to me..
i don' know how to overcome it.
May be people see me in normal,
but it's not.. i feel upset , sad ,lazy and annoying.
I feel like i can't doing anything at this moment.
2mr need to show the assignment work, mid term
Tuesday mid term + presentation.
Everything is not under my estimation.
i can't pretend to be strong anymore.
Not yet prepare well for mid term and assignment never start.
Once again i feel sorry to my friend , i can't do anything.
When i go back home every night. i really fall in sleep without notice.
Tired for the whole month...Dance competition make me even stress also.
Because in the whole busy week i need to make me to be present in practice.
Damn pissed off, especially my result.. i dont want my result to be affected..
GOD, i need you deeply.. My laziness and sad nobody know.
I need you to make me strong and well prepare for everything about tomorrow.

No comments: