Tuesday, November 16, 2010

RESULT 16.11.2010

I everyday juz look like idiot,
because eviday click the e-advantages,
to see whether my result come out ody or not.
2day click..."pop" , reli see my result jor.
i can't imagine my Organisational Behavior pass
And get a 61 ( C+).. last time i reli scaring ah.
Another subject- Human Resource Management in Logistic ,
Get a 85 (A).. Although write 13-14 pages until
my hand broke but it's worth lah... HAPPY
No need waste family's money to retake again.
God u are the real 1. Away hear my pray.
Reli thanks god for all thing( Bad and Good)

Now working and working.
Eviday quite late come bac de.
No hardwork can't get Money of the world
tiz is translate frm Chinese.
But half month is pass..
Fast finiz tiz month lah..
I reli feel to see my family,
i juz bought a pair VIncci Shoes to my mum
For her birthday lah... Hope she love it and ngam size.

No comments: