Tuesday, March 30, 2010

come bac to my life:)

2 days no go to work liao
thank u for ask me dun go
THANK GOD...
i think tiz world reli got many ppl
have a thick face de lor...
Excuse me lah... dun mind u..
U think l'm who o....wahaha

Rest tiz 2 days...
reli feel tht i come bac to my life
Yesterday, can on9 long time n
i sleep at 11 something only like b4
wake up early..go to school accurately.:)
2day go bac school
on9 ah eating ah
oso x yet bath... smelly kan?
because of work i owayz bath on time.
now no work direct lazy...^^

Now i juz waiting for my salary
duno get how many o..
plz more a bit lah
do dao like dog jiang
n thn waste my petrol lagi
if little bit no enough to paid lagi o..
Plan go to beach hotel eat buffet :D

Not enough money to use bah
sometime reli hope to find some 1
Become my bf ..haha
Spend me evithing..
so good kan?
n thn the best is fetch me to school
i oso save petrol $$..
I'm dreaminn now.. dun peduli me.. haha

No comments: