Saturday, October 31, 2009

29 n 30 -10-09

29-10-09
The day before tiz...
Actually i wan to make blackhead clear out
But my nose was injured...

Duno u can see or not??
Whn i see it 2day.... i think bac something..
Whn i'm knwing Mr.U..
I oso happen tiz b4... Whn i go tuition..
MR.U n teacher n many ppl
All say wat happen to ur nose...
Haha.. i answer because "Kiss" by other ppl bah
It was funny.. tiz time is second time lor..hehe


30-10-09
Wat happen to me??
2day going to have my "accounting" paper...
Before tiz...i ody do all revison...n past year..
But when i open the question...
REli shit, damn n unlucky...
The question no come out at all at the previos year..even costing oso
I can tel u all... although i hav write down word..
But i sure get low low mark liao..duno can past or not o...
Dun say score A, B , C..
Wat can I do? ANSWER: if result reli suck... resit lor...
I feel tht like i revised those thing oso no 1 can use it in exam..
=.="


No comments: